Sutter Medical Foundation
To receive a physician referral, please call our Patient Resource Center at (800) 866-7724 during normal business hours. For after-hours referrals, please call (800) 4SUTTER (478-8837).
Contact Sutter Medical Foundation
Please use the email address or phone number listed below that best matches your question, comment, or concern:
- Patient Resource Center: Your experience with Sutter Medical Foundation (physicians, programs, services, classes, etc.) please use email@example.com or (800) 866-7724
- Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region Webmaster: Comments or concerns regarding this website, please use firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment at Sutter Health: Search for employment opportunities by visiting sutterhealth.org/employment or sending an email to email@example.com
- My Health Online: For questions regarding My Health Online, please visit myhealthonline.sutterhealth.org/mho/.
- Medical Records: 1 (855) 421-3530
- Sutter Medical Foundation and Sutter Medical Group Billing Department: (866) 681-0736 or (916) 854-6567. The billing office is open weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Looking for Financial Assistance Programs for Patients?
Sutter Medical Foundation is committed to providing care for all our patients, even those who are low-income and uninsured. Learn more about our Financial Assistance program.
Joint Commission on Accreditation For Healthcare Contact
At Sutter Medical Foundation, our goal is to provide the very best care to every patient. If you have concerns about patient care and safety in our facility that we have been unable to resolve, please contact the Joint Commission on Accreditation for Healthcare by calling 1-800-994-6610 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email to physicians or other personal health questions
In the interest of protecting your personal medical history, we do not list physician email addresses on our site. Regular unencrypted email is readable as it passes through various computers between you and your doctor, and therefore is not appropriate as a means of communicating confidential information.
You should address all medical questions by contacting your physician's office or enrolling in My Health Online.