Injuries and conditions of the foot or ankle can sideline you from the game of life. At Sutter, our podiatrists specialize in getting you back in the game by providing comprehensive foot and ankle care to patients of all ages.
Services podiatrists commonly provide include:
- Treatment of heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis, bone spurs, inflammation and tendonitis
- Surgical reconstruction of foot deformities, including bunions and bone spurs
- Treatment of injuries such as fractures of the foot and/or ankle
- Care for ingrown toenails and fungus conditions
- Foot care, wound management and fracture treatment for patients with diabetes
- Orthotic device fitting to improve comfort and mobility
- Care for arthritis
- Neuroma treatment
There’s no reason to live with foot or ankle pain. Sutter podiatrists are uniquely qualified with the skill and training to treat simple to complex conditions. Discover how a podiatrist can help get you back on your feet in comfort by scheduling an appointment or asking your primary care provider for a referral to one of our podiatrists.
Find Out More
We encourage our patients to be well informed and involved in their health care. To learn more about health care or for information on most medical problems, visit our Health Information Library.