Since 1938, we’ve been providing compassionate, comprehensive care to patients in Marysville, Yuba City and surrounding communities. Today, we’re still delivering care in your community, but we’re also providing you access to specialty care services and advanced treatments as part of the Sutter Health system of Northern California doctors and hospitals. It’s all part of our ongoing commitment to bring you compassion and excellence in health care services.
Prostate Cancer Screening
1 in 6 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime.
Know the facts:
- The only way to detect prostate cancer in its earliest stages is through screening.
- Over 30,000 men die annually from prostate cancer.
- 10-year survival rate for early-stage prostate cancer is nearly 90%.
- Risk of developing prostate cancer increases with age, beginning at 50.
- Prostate cancer screening generally consists of a physical exam and a blood test called PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen).
Learn more about Prostate Screening